Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hit the road

This past weekend I went off on a road trip with my family, to be honest I was not looking forward to it. It actually turned out an amazing idea! Spending some time together outside of home was highly needed, we hadn't been out of town for over 6 months. We spend time at some historical monuments, small museums and some of those huge stereotypical Texan gas station where you see nothing but cowboys on coffee mugs and hats.
I had forgotten how uncomfortable a car can be after a while, good thing I wore a comfy outfit. It was a bit chilly out so I layered some sweaters and added some tights, and the obvious spike shoes. I am warning you, try not to hate me because, you will be seeing them until they are completely wrecked!
I can't believe how fast the week has gone by there is so much to do and I'm the biggest procrastinator out there.
Hope you've had a great week so far!





No comments:

Post a Comment