Sunday, February 10, 2013

Under the weather

Yes, I have been under the weather for the past almost two weeks. Winter rains aren't any fun neither are allergies... add those two up and you get chaos. Thank goodness I've successfully recovered from that also has the weather. This hibernation stage I'm in needs to be over, I need sunshine and lots of it! NOW. There is nothing better than wearing a bright happy outfit to boost up your mood so I paired my recently thrifted Beatles shirt, light jean jacket & very 60's pleated skirt with some edgy loafers I found at Foreign Exchange. Which by the way are attached to my feet I can't get enough of them they just make every outfit a thousand times better! Other than that I'm about to begin my room's makeover!
Have a lovely day (:



No comments:

Post a Comment