Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wild Flowers

Happy Valentines Day!
Today the weather couldn't of been better, it was such a lovely day something I really wasn't expecting. Last year I wore black, because "forever alone", but this year I decided to change things and make it a great day and it was. I spent my day eating cupcakes and thrifting. I found great pieces, I can't wait to style them! In this outfit there is only one thrifted piece which is the gold shirt you can hardly see. The rest includes h&m, jcp and forever 21. I really adore the contrast of all the colors and the flowiness of the long maxi skirt.  I felt like running across a field of wild flowers, I guess you can say I dress according to my mood and today I felt free!



Sweater - h&m, Shirt - Thrifted, Necklace & Maxi Skirt - Forever 21, Shoes - JCP

No comments:

Post a Comment