Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cliche

 So it's valentines day eve you know what that means! Off to buy chocolate, cupcakes, roses and everything that has a splash of pink or red to accompany me while I drown in tears watching romantic comedies. Forever alone guys... forever alone! Joking, joking, joking. I feel like a weirdo, at my age, since I seem to be the only one who loves being single because I mean I only get to be 17 and 18 and 19 and 20 and so on once so why worry about guys. I'm I right or I'm I right? Then again my heart is taken by One Direction, yes you probably hate me now but I can't help it once they get you there is no going back! Before I go on and on about being completely in love with Niall Horan, lets move on and talk about the outfit. I've never been great at layering, finally last night creativity struck and I think I did a pretty decent job!
Hope you have a Lovely Valentines day! (:


Jacket - Gift, Cardigan & Leggings - Forever 21, Graphic shirt- DIY, Shoes - Foreign Exchange 



No comments:

Post a Comment