Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bad Kids

It's the weekend and you know what that means... I get to sleep! Yes I know such a homebody, but that's me. This Saturday there was a culture show at school which I was participating in, it made my weekend a bit different, it was fun and even with a bit of technical difficulties it turned out pretty great! So I assembled this for the show comfy yet cute, and yes kill but I will not take those shoes off my feet for as long as I live or find  better ones. Now off to my regular Sunday schedule which doesn't include much, just a date with Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon Levitt! Yes, the famous 500 Days of Summer if you've never heard of this movie... I think you must have been under a rock for the past 4 years and must watch it as soon as you're out! Not only is the movie great but its soundtrack is more than perfect. Now let me not not bore you to death by going on and on about this movie!
Have a great day and a lovely Monday!

Necklace, Sweater - Thrifted/ Bustier - Forver 21/ Print Pants - H&M/ Shoes - Foreign Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment