Monday, March 25, 2013

I Wanna Go

This outfit is practically all diy! The blazer's sleeves were cut off and the skirt looked a bit out of my grandmother's closet before I ran some scissors through it. I love when spring comes around because it means you can to cut and rip your clothes apart creating unique or very trendy pieces. Apart from that there's also thrifting! People don't understand how much of a compulsive thrifter I am. Thrifting and upcycling clothes are two things I can't ever get tired of. I may post some diys soon, I tend to go diy insane when it comes to spring and summer! Well have an amazing week! I'll be back soon with a thrifting haul and a bit of pictures that have really been influencing my spring shopping!

Bustier - F21/ Skirt, Necklace, Blazer - Thrifted/ Wedges- Love Culture

1 comment:

  1. You should get back into blogging..your outfits are so pretty and sweet looking (: Please come back

    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete